Year in Review: 60,000 Surveys, 139 Partnerships, Countless Insights, Immeasurable Gratitude
By the numbers, 2023 was a big year for co-ops getting to know more about their members! Here’s a glimpse at what we accomplished together over the past 12 months to better understand members and prepare for a changing industry future:
- 60,000+ survey responses from co-op members sharing feedback and perceptions about co-ops and the energy environment
- 26 states represented within our surveys – reaching from coast to coast
- 139 electric cooperatives participating in qualitative and quantitative research projects
- 98 days of members actively participating in Front Porch Forums, enabling co-ops to interact with members to gather qualitative findings in a moderated, online focus group setting
- 1 Member Engagement Summit, bringing together more than 100 attendees from 40 cooperatives to share ideas and find solutions
- And much more!
Your dedication to the cooperative mission has driven responsive, strategic planning and has furthered a culture of continuous improvement and innovation within the cooperative network.
And your hard work has paid off – Cooperatives participating in our surveys are leaders in earning and raising member satisfaction.
As we look to next year, we are committed to rolling up our sleeves with you to dig deeper into the dynamic needs of members. We extend our sincere gratitude to each one of you for your creativity, collaboration and commitment to the cooperative principles.
We believe that the challenges of tomorrow require a proactive and informed approach, and that as cooperatives, we are stronger together. We are honored to work alongside you, and we look forward to another year of partnership in raising the bar for member satisfaction and engagement.
Our sincere thanks, and best wishes for a happy holiday season and wonderful new year,
Your Cooperative Insights team